How unlock PST password for MS Outlook Email client

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by getlyc, Jan 9, 2019.

1. getlyc

getlyc Bit poster

I am using MS Outlook email from a long time. I use PST password for protecting my all email data. But after some time, MS Outlook shows the wrong password. I do not understand right now how to unlock my PST password.

2. jacksonj1

jacksonj1 Bit poster

Hello,

You should launch the Outlook recovery tool for for unlock PST password for MS Outlook Email .
    • Add the PST file and recover the password button.
    • Recover the Outlook PST password is display.
    • add a PST file and remove the password button.
    • Backup the PST file and before the password removal.
    • Password successfully removed.

But you unlock the PST password using third party too.
    If after the using these steps your error still persist then using the third party means use the any software for recover the password.

3. JacobN2

JacobN2 Bit poster

Best Datavare Outlook Password Recovery Tool Software, to recover lost PST password, so that suffered user can unlock file instantly. Get crack pst file password to open PST file without password.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  4. sophiai

sophiai Bit poster

If you forget the password for PST files then you use Outlook Password Remover for reset or changed password. Another method is manual but it takes too long time. so try this software for easily and fast remove the password.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  5. Isaacthe01t

Isaacthe01t Bit poster

If you are use Softaken Outlook Password Recovery Tool help with reliable and perfect solution to recover lost PST password,then you can download and run Outlook PST recovery software. The tool is workable with all Microsoft Outlook versions.

6. Brysonb

Brysonb Bit poster

You can try ToolsGround PST Password Recovery Software.