Hello,
I am having the following problem: I am using TimeMachine with Parallels, this is one of the very useful features, that I am always having the guest OSes backed up and I don't need to worry. I am using SmartGuard with TimeMachine optimization. The problem is: if I have a snapshot created on the last run then during next execution of Windows 10 disk size will be hugely increased (like 10GB, see screenshot
) and this needs to be backed up afterwards. How can I check which files are changed regarding the last snapshot so that I am able to check what is going on? I am doing nothing fancy when running Windows, programming a bit where the build files are not larger than 80MB and every time the same files will be changed... After a couple of hours I have always 10GB more on disk. Something is very wrong here.
I disabled the system restore files settings.
Such a great files are not only difficult to backup but also unhealthy for SSD! I really don't understand this...
I am having the following problem: I am using TimeMachine with Parallels, this is one of the very useful features, that I am always having the guest OSes backed up and I don't need to worry. I am using SmartGuard with TimeMachine optimization. The problem is: if I have a snapshot created on the last run then during next execution of Windows 10 disk size will be hugely increased (like 10GB, see screenshot
I disabled the system restore files settings.
Such a great files are not only difficult to backup but also unhealthy for SSD! I really don't understand this...
Last edited: