Parallels:
I waited for you to fix the problems with 4.0. Read the announcement by Andrew that the new build was available. Paid for the upgrade, downloaded it from the upgrade page, and . . . low and behold . . . it is the old version with the mouse freezing.
No problem, huh? I had cloned my boot drive. When I go to start up Parallels 3.0, I get an error message that the virtual machine cannot start up because I need to set it to use virtual memory in the preferences. I do this, restart and continue to get the same error message even though I have checked the box for the virtual memory.
So, what do I do to correct this problem with my cloned backup?
rg
I waited for you to fix the problems with 4.0. Read the announcement by Andrew that the new build was available. Paid for the upgrade, downloaded it from the upgrade page, and . . . low and behold . . . it is the old version with the mouse freezing.
No problem, huh? I had cloned my boot drive. When I go to start up Parallels 3.0, I get an error message that the virtual machine cannot start up because I need to set it to use virtual memory in the preferences. I do this, restart and continue to get the same error message even though I have checked the box for the virtual memory.
So, what do I do to correct this problem with my cloned backup?
rg