I bought Parallells for Mac, but can't download it

SulemanB

Bit poster
I just purchased Parallels 5.0 online. I have a perfectly stable internet connection yet I am unable to download the file, the connection eventually times out. I kept hitting the re-download button but now I get an error message that passed the 10 download limit, and I am not allowed any more attempts. The error message gave me a customer service email, I contact them, but they replied that they don't handle this problem; I should instead go through the support links. So I've now purchased a program that won't let me download it.

I just opened a support ticket, we'll see what happens. I'm almost considering asking for a refund and just buying through amazon. BTW, Parallels has by far the most confusion product support system I've ever seen. How is it that there servers don't "know" that I have yet to successfully download the file?
 
Back
Top