I can not activate parallels desktop...

m.ali

Bit poster
Hi,

I bougt a Parallels Desktop 13 product key.
I started to use it with my mac book air.
Later on I changed my mac book air and now I am using mac book pro.
Parallels Desktop 13 uninstalled from mac book air.
When I instal it new mac book pro, I instert activation key but
it says this key associated with another account.
But, i would not associated the key any account.
Now the key is not accepted by the system.
Pls. URGENT help

M.Ali
 
Hi,
I bougt a Parallels Desktop 13 product key.
I started to use it with my mac book air.
Later on I changed my mac book air and now I am using mac book pro.
Parallels Desktop 13 uninstalled from mac book air.
When I instal it new mac book pro, I instert activation key but
it says this key associated with another account.
But, i would not associated the key any account.
Now the key is not accepted by the system.
Pls. URGENT help
M.Ali
Hi could you provide us please with your license key.
We will check it. Please just reply on mine pm
 
Back
Top