S SultanF Bit poster Jul 4, 2015 #1 I change my Macbook and try to activate my parallels but received an error that I have reach maximum number of activations available Attachments Screen Shot 2015-07-03 at 9.07.12 PM.png 42.6 KB · Views: 5
I change my Macbook and try to activate my parallels but received an error that I have reach maximum number of activations available
PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff member Jul 4, 2015 #2 Hello SultanF, Please check your private message and reply us.
PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff member Jul 5, 2015 #4 Hello SultanF, If you get a error again saying that "you have reached maximum activation limit" , Please do the following instructions on your existing Mac: *open Terminal end execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online Please refer http://kb.parallels.com/122940 to fix an error message "Unable to confirm the product license" Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
Hello SultanF, If you get a error again saying that "you have reached maximum activation limit" , Please do the following instructions on your existing Mac: *open Terminal end execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online Please refer http://kb.parallels.com/122940 to fix an error message "Unable to confirm the product license" Please let me know if you have any additional questions.