I can't transfer my Parallels Desktop 16 license to my new Mac.

JongHunK2

Bit poster
Hello.

My English is poor, so I'm using Google Translate.

I logged out of Parallels Desktop 16 on my Mac Pro (Early 2009) and tried to authorize it on my Mac mini (2018), but it says, "This license has reached its authorization limit and can no longer be used to authorize new copies of the product."

What should I do?
I haven't formatted my old Mac Pro yet, so I've logged in and out several times, but the license transfer hasn't worked.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-01-16 21.04.41.png
    Screenshot 2026-01-16 21.04.41.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 2
Hello.

My English is poor, so I'm using Google Translate.

I logged out of Parallels Desktop 16 on my Mac Pro (Early 2009) and tried to authorize it on my Mac mini (2018), but it says, "This license has reached its authorization limit and can no longer be used to authorize new copies of the product."

What should I do?
I haven't formatted my old Mac Pro yet, so I've logged in and out several times, but the license transfer hasn't worked.
Hello,
Thank you for your post.
Please note that we have reset the Parallels Desktop 16 licence on your account. Please try to activate again.
We also recommend that you check this article to confirm that Parallels Desktop 16 is supported on your Mac: https://kb.parallels.com/114381
Kind regards,
Parallels Team
 
Thank you for your reply.

I tried it a little while ago and was able to authenticate.

Thank you for resolving the issue.
 
Sorry, I have the same problem; I got a new Mac and would like to transfer Parallels to this one.
I would be very happy, if you can help me as well.
 
Back
Top