I encounter the limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies

xingyichuan

Bit poster
Hello Admin,

When I active the parallels standard license on my new Mac book Pro, I get below message:
This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies.

How can I do? I can't use my Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac Standard Edition anymore, please help me on this.

Regards,
xingyichuan
 
Hello Admin,

When I active the parallels standard license on my new Mac book Pro, I get below message:
This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies.

How can I do? I can't use my Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac Standard Edition anymore, please help me on this.

Regards,
xingyichuan
Hello @xingyichuan
We have made some changes on our side.
Kindly try to activate the license again.
Regards,
 
Hello @xingyichuan
We have made some changes on our side.
Kindly try to activate the license again.
Regards,
May I piggyback? Having the same issue. Not sure how, and pretty sure I followed the step to deactivate the right way this time. Getting in touch with Microsoft too. I don't think they'll be able to help and direct me to you.
 
May I piggyback? Having the same issue. Not sure how, and pretty sure I followed the step to deactivate the right way this time. Getting in touch with Microsoft too. I don't think they'll be able to help and direct me to you.
Hello,
We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
Thank you.
 
Back
Top