I have no active subscriptions but I was charged anyway - please refund

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by EdN1, Mar 2, 2023.

1. EdN1

EdN1 Bit poster

Sorry if this is the wrong place for a help question, but the support page has email and phone disabled so I guess this is it.

2. EdN1

EdN1 Bit poster

Should I go through my credit card and do a chargeback instead?

3. EdN1

EdN1 Bit poster

This thread has been awaiting moderation for 4 days - what's going on?

4. Mikhail Ushakov

Mikhail Ushakov Parallels Team

Hi Ed,
    Kindly send me the order's reference number that you want to arrange a refund for. Alternatively, you can do that seamlessly fo following this link: https://kb.parallels.com/123877 .

5. EdN1

EdN1 Bit poster

I don't have an order number - I didn't order anything. I had a recurring subscription that I cancelled April of 2022 and my dashboard correctly shows that I have 0 active subscriptions and 1 expired subscription. Is there any other information that would help you?

"
    Parallels Desktop for Mac Subscription
    Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition (1), Parallels Access (5), Parallels Toolbox (1)
    Expired
    "

6. EdN1

EdN1 Bit poster

Looks like it has been refunded, thanks!

7. HarineeC

HarineeC Bit poster

I have been trying to Parallels for MAC student edition. My money got debited but I haven't received any activation key or confirmation.

8. HarineeC

HarineeC Bit poster

Hi,
    I have two issues.
    At first I didn't know that the upgrade license was the full license so I bought it. Therefore, I want to cancel the upgrade license.
    Secondly, I have been trying to buy the full license for so long. My money got debited but I still haven't received any email for confirmation.

9. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please provide us with the payment reference number or the Parallels Desktop for Mac license key so that we can initiate the refund for your Parallels Desktop for Mac. Thanks.