I have paid for Ver 11, but it will not accept my activation key

JuliaC1

Bit poster
Hi

I have recently purchased a Macbook Pro with Yosemite 10.10.5, and used Time Machine to transfer all my data to the new mac.
Previously I was using Parallels 8 on Mountain Lion which worked perfectly so I did not move to ver 9. Now I am using Yosemite 10.10.5. I launched Parallels, and selected checked for updates. The message states that I "have the latest update for Parallels Desktop 8". This message is a bit misleading for me - it's saying my current version is up todate, yet I have read on your website that Ver 8 is not compatible for Yosemite.

http://kb.parallels.com/en/121895 - advises that I update to Parallels 9, but I've upgraded to version 10. It then asks for an activation key. I clicked free Trial button. There was a message stating "Unable to request a trial key.". I then purchased Version 11. I entered the activation key, and it's given me the free trial but not fully activated the software. Why am i getting a trial when I paid for the full software? I have requested a support ID number, but when I enter it onto the website, it will not accept the number.

Please advise urgently. Thank you
 
Hi

I have recently purchased a Macbook Pro with Yosemite 10.10.5, and used Time Machine to transfer all my data to the new mac.
Previously I was using Parallels 8 on Mountain Lion which worked perfectly so I did not move to ver 9. Now I am using Yosemite 10.10.5. I launched Parallels, and selected checked for updates. The message states that I "have the latest update for Parallels Desktop 8". This message is a bit misleading for me - it's saying my current version is up todate, yet I have read on your website that Ver 8 is not compatible for Yosemite.

http://kb.parallels.com/en/121895 - advises that I update to Parallels 9, but I've upgraded to version 10. It then asks for an activation key. I clicked free Trial button. There was a message stating "Unable to request a trial key.". I then purchased Version 11. I entered the activation key, and it's given me the free trial but not fully activated the software. Why am i getting a trial when I paid for the full software? I have requested a support ID number, but when I enter it onto the website, it will not accept the number.

Please advise urgently. Thank you
Hi JuliaC1,
If you activated a trial version of Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac, you can reactivate it with a commercial license at any time by doing the following:
Launch Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac.
Click on Parallels Desktop from the application menu bar on top of the screen, select Account & License from the drop-down menu. You may click on your Control Center window to see the menu. You will not have it while your cursor is in a virtual machine.
Enter the license for Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac you purchased and click Activate. Thanks!
 
Back
Top