W WorthR Junior Member Nov 7, 2017 #1 The subject says it all. I have a good install of Windows 10 running on Parallels Desktop 12. I want a second vm running Windows 10 64-bit. What is my least cost path to accomplish this?
The subject says it all. I have a good install of Windows 10 running on Parallels Desktop 12. I want a second vm running Windows 10 64-bit. What is my least cost path to accomplish this?
M Meenakshi@Parallels Pro Nov 7, 2017 #2 Hello WorthR, please use this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/ to download Windows 10 64 bit and follow as suggested at http://kb.parallels.com/4729 to install Windows virtual machine on Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac and check if this works. Thanks!
Hello WorthR, please use this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/ to download Windows 10 64 bit and follow as suggested at http://kb.parallels.com/4729 to install Windows virtual machine on Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac and check if this works. Thanks!