I just bought 2 x upgrade licenses for v20 - but there is no working download link

MichaelS141

Junior Member
I just bought 2 x upgrade permanent licenses for v20 (I have 2 x v19 installed). I got an email with 2 new keys, but the download link I was sent just re-downloads and re-installs v19.

So I cannot get the software I just paid for. Also, in my account it shows all previous licenses, but NOT the 2 new v20 licenses.

Can someone please give me the correct download link for version 20? And someone from Parallels, please add the 2 licenses to my account. Thanks.
 
I just bought 2 x upgrade permanent licenses for v20 (I have 2 x v19 installed). I got an email with 2 new keys, but the download link I was sent just re-downloads and re-installs v19.

So I cannot get the software I just paid for. Also, in my account it shows all previous licenses, but NOT the 2 new v20 licenses.

Can someone please give me the correct download link for version 20? And someone from Parallels, please add the 2 licenses to my account. Thanks.
[UPDATE] I manually registered my 2 v20 license keys, which are of course accepted, but again the download links for the 2 keys are for VERSION 19!
 
Back
Top