I need FDD images of boot disks

pluthman

Bit poster
I have looked seemingly everywhere and cannot find a way around this. I have a macbook pro, and that's all i have. I would like to install some old operating systems, such as windows 95, windows 98se, etc. Everywhere I turn people are recommending to download utilities that require me to write to a phyrical drive. I don't have a physical floppy drive to write these boot disks too!

Can you recommend to me where I can go to download the FDD floppy disk images for Parallels Desktop for Mac so that I can install additional OS's?

Any help is appreciated.
 
Hi BenInBlack ! No way to download your dos622 boot disk so no way to install win98. Also with the images availables at bootdisk.com (as the img aren't considered to be bootable from parallels). Any idea on HOW TO DO IT (install win98).

Thanks

Nomafral ;-)
 
If they are floppy images, rename them to .fdd and attach them as floppies. Be sure to set boot order to floppy first. I installed Win2k that way.
 
Ok Just a little SORRY ! The images before are well working on Parallels (renaming them as joem suggested) but maybe great also to REMEMBER to connect at startup the floppy (sigh) ... :-o. First step done. Thanks
 
Strange, if you click on link in my previous post in this thread there is a link called dos622.fdd if you click on that it should download.
 
Back
Top