I Need Help

Droggo

Bit poster
After I installed Parallels I tried to put in windows 7 and windows 8. Parallels was unable to read a CD and flash drive and the Transponder won't download. I have uninstalled and reinstalled three times and Windows 8 pops up but tells me there no Boot device available. Is my MAC not able to get your software or is there somethings else I need to do? If it doesn't work, I need to take the software back and get my money back. I have kept the receipt.
 
Dear Maheeshwar,

I create the virtual machine and the boot camp but still get nothing. One question - The "software" came from my local Office Depot but all it had was an activation number and booklet, no DVD. Can I use a blank CD-ROM to create Windows. If so, please tell me which number gives instructions. Thank You.
 
Back
Top