I upgraded as soon as it came out

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by MikeJ1, Nov 24, 2015.

1. MikeJ1

MikeJ1 Bit poster

So, I am an early adopter of your software as it is awesome, however, now I am seeing that you are offering a free software package to upgraders. How do I become eligible for that, or are you penalizing me for upgrading early.

Thank you,
    Mike Jackson

2. LynnB1

LynnB1 Bit poster

Hi Mike,
    Trying to get the same question answered on my end. You have any luck? They asked initially for my key# but since then, it's been crickets.
    Thanks for your feedback.

3. MikeJ1

MikeJ1 Bit poster

They told me I could buy the package of software for 49.99 but they couldn't give it to me for free. Quite disappointing, and next time I upgrade, I will wait until the free stuff is offered next time.

4. LynnB1

LynnB1 Bit poster

Interesting Mike. I was told by Manoj this..."But we were unable to provide you the bundle as your purchase is not within the refund period."
    Now, I never asked for a refund. This is just POOR customer service! The customer that supports your company and purchases your product as soon as it comes out, and then they don't take care of that customer.

Mike, do you mind sending to me their response to you? You can post it here. Thank you.