I was trying to buy your Desctop6 on-line

SerMont

Member
I have the same problem.
I was trying to buy your Desctop6 on-line. I two times filled
your form (yesterday and today). But I still didn't receive your
reply. I already called to 18004064966. But they send me back to parallels customer service. But parallels don't answer again. I can't understand what is it? I just want to buy your product no more. Please help me. My name is Sergey from Montreal, Canada
 
Hello, as I see no tickets were submitted by you.

Please make sure you follow the next steps:

open www.parallels.com/support/request

choose Customer Service and Licensing > pre-sales questions

I see your order is in pending payment status which means for some reason payment was not delivered from PayPal account. I requested our order processing partner to clear your information in their system to let you place a new order without any issues. Please attempt a new order with Credit Card in 24 hours.
 
Last edited:
??

First, Please remove my Email from your message to prevent spam.
Secondly, Does mean you don't work with Paypal?
In general, Paypal is better for me. I use it allways and everywhere to safe
my credit card. Let me know please if I can't use Paypal with Parallels
 
Back
Top