I'm thinking about upgrading from v7 to v9...

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by alexreg, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexreg

alexreg Bit poster

Firstly, do you think this is worth it? Secondly, is there a student discount for this upgrade?

2. Specimen

Specimen Product Expert

You have two threads in this forum before this one discussing this very same issue, why not post there?

3. alexreg

alexreg Bit poster

Because I didn't see them, genius? Also I check now and there is only one unanswered question about student upgrade and discounts for it.

4. Specimen

Specimen Product Expert

First thing 'geniuses' do when they want to post on a forum is to look for similar topics. You think you have a better chance of getting your question answered in a separate topic?

5. alexreg

alexreg Bit poster

Oh, well you must know then, being such a genius yourself. It's not my job to trawl through past threads and find similar topics. If the moderators think it's a duplicate, it's up to them to close the new question and/or comment on it.

[Edited by moderator. Reason: insult]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2013
  6. Andrew@Parallels

Andrew@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi All,
    This thread had to be edited and I had to take down two posts as they sounded insulting.

@alexreg: Feel free to participate in a similar existing thread at http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?290457-Is-it-worth-upgrading-from-v7-to-v9

Everyone - please try to be patient, this forum is designed to help you talk to each other, but not for insulting. Thanks for your understanding.
    I'm closing this particular thread as there is no technical discussion happening here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.