Imac 27 - "A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing"

Chiaravalloti

Bit poster
Hi,

I'm trying to install Windows 7 on parallel Desktop 6.
Unfortunately, the Windows 7 installator is asking for
drivers (CD/DVD), which I don't know where can be
found. Any of you got a similar problem?

Thank you!!

ACh
 
Hello, Chiaravalloti!

Could you please generate a problem report at the moment problem occurs and post ID there. (Use Help->Report a Problem..)
 
Id 31763-14376

Hi Alev,

hopefully above number can help.
I send attached a screenshoot.
May drivers still don't exist for imac27 CD/DVD or
in general for imac27 Hardware?

Regards
Antonio
 

Attachments

  • Drivers parallels desktop for windows 7 with imac 27.png
    Drivers parallels desktop for windows 7 with imac 27.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 19
I had this same issue, it turned out to be a corrupt ISO file. Once I got a good copy this annoying error message disappeared. HTH
 
Mine is a lot of virus. I really need help guys.
1.gif
 
Back
Top