Implement correct Copy-Paste from Adobe CC on Mac to Powerpoint on Windows

OpherA

Bit poster
My work requires that I use the Windows version of Powerpoint, since I can't rely on the Mac version to display the exact same results at all times.

However, I've run into a problem when trying to copy vector graphics from Illustrator (Mac) to Powerpoint (Windows). When I do this with both apps running on a Windows based machine, the operation will result in a vector based object being pasted into the presentation, which can then be manipulated as a shape. But when I try to copy the vector object from Illustrator on the Mac side into Powerpoint on Windows 11, running in Parallels desktop, the result is a conversion of the shape into a bitmap image with a white background, which makes the shape unusable.

I've tried changing clipboard settings both in Illustrator and in Parallels, but none of the settings helped in resolving this problem.

Would it be possible to implement the correct copy-paste functionality for this use case?

Thanks,
Opher
 
Back
Top