import prlsdkapi fails

LynnO

Member
I haven't run my build tools for a while, and Parallels was updated to 7.0.15050 in the interim. When I load the build script, written in Python, it fails to import prlsdkapi. I tried uninstalling version 7.0.14922.693916 of the Parallels Virtualization SDK and installing the current version, 7.0.15050.797095, but the the import still fails.

The installation created the folder:
/Library/Frameworks/ParallelsVirtualizationSDK.framework/Versions/6/Libraries/Python/2.7/prlsdkapi

But it does not appear that anything was installed into the default site-packages, even though the folder was touched (perhaps during the uninstall?).

Any ideas on how to get this working again?
 
The same thing is happening to me, can't seem to figure out a solution.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I find prlsdkapi in:
/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/
It is an alias that points to:
../../../../Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/Frameworks/ParallelsVirtualizationSDK.framework/Libraries/Python/prlsdkapi

The target doesn't exist.

When I get to:
Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/Frameworks/ParallelsVirtualizationSDK.framework/
Libraries is an alias that points to:
./Versions/Current/Libraries
which contains only libprl_sdk.4.dylib on my system.

Can someone from Parallels check the distributable ParallelsVirtualizationSDK-7.0.15050.707095.dmg to see if it contains the correct version and installs?

I submitted a problem report (11163711) on this today.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top