Important updates needed - buttons don't work

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by RebecaF, Apr 9, 2018.

1. RebecaF

RebecaF Bit poster

Hi there,
    When I logged in to Windows I got this window and I don't think the buttons are work: there is no progress bar or anything that tells me something is being done in the background. Any help is welcome.

Attached Files:

2. RebecaF

RebecaF Bit poster

All I had to do was to wait. It ended up installing, but now when I restart, I get stuck on this black screen (attached)

Attached Files:

3. RobynT

RobynT Bit poster

How long did you have to wait for Rebeca? I'm getting the same thing and it's quite frustrating.

4. iBighouse

iBighouse Bit poster

I've been stuck on the blue screen with the "Important updates needed" for about four hours now....it does mention the file is 6GB and could take several hours to download, but I've got a pretty fast internet connection (300 Mbps) and it sure seems like it's not doing anything...guess I'll give it many more hours and see.

5. DanR5

DanR5 Bit poster

RebecaF were you able to move past the Updates needed screen? I also am having the same issue- my blue screen turned orange but I am still not able to do anything in Windows. Down in the Mac application bar I sometimes get bouncing application icons as if they need attention but the updates message is full screen, so I am not able to do anything but right click the application icon and quit. I thought it may have been due to internet speeds that the system was just taking a LONG time to download but it has been 4 DAYS.