Impossible to cancel auto renewal of an expired subscription

nenadv

Bit poster
Hello,

I'm trying to cancel my auto-renewal but I'm unable to do so through your interface as it seems it cannot be done with an already expired subscription. Also it is impossible to open a support ticket to report this issue, the UX doesn't allow it, and I do not use twitter or facebook.
Could someone from the Parallels team please manually disable the auto-renewal for my account?

Thank you
 
I was having the exact same problem.
My Subscription Renewal only had the button that says "Manage Subscription". It did not allow me to turn off renewal. I keep getting alerts from my credit card company that they were trying to bill me. I had to change my credit card number twice now.

In the attached image: on the left is your help document, on the right is what it shows in my account. When I click on "Manage Subscription" it takes me to a page that says "Inactive Subscription" but does not allow me to turn off renewals. Just today you tried to bill me again.

Resolved: by posting on the Facebook Parallels channel this was resolved for me by their staff.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-01-24 at 11.51.17 a.m..png
    Screenshot 2026-01-24 at 11.51.17 a.m..png
    177.2 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top