K khalid2 Bit poster Feb 21, 2018 #1 Hi sir I really like Parallels Desktop is like another PC I have 1 suggestion only I hope more improve when the screen is Retina ( Lags . Slow ) Thanx
Hi sir I really like Parallels Desktop is like another PC I have 1 suggestion only I hope more improve when the screen is Retina ( Lags . Slow ) Thanx
A Arun@Parallels Parallels Support Feb 21, 2018 #2 Hi @khalid2 , please elaborate your issue a little more, so that we can check and help you out.
K khalid2 Bit poster Feb 23, 2018 #3 When increase the resolution to First option (Best For Retina Display ) the performance become more slowly than Scaled option & I can not play NIOH games
When increase the resolution to First option (Best For Retina Display ) the performance become more slowly than Scaled option & I can not play NIOH games
A Arun@Parallels Parallels Support Feb 24, 2018 #4 Hi @khalid2 , is it affecting the overall performance or any lagging issues only in display?
K khalid2 Bit poster Feb 24, 2018 #5 Just the system became slower than before and Nioh games not launched
alev Parallels Team Aug 13, 2019 #6 We will improve it over time, but ultimately it will never reach Scaled mode performance, as there are 4x more pixels to work with in Best for Retina mode.
We will improve it over time, but ultimately it will never reach Scaled mode performance, as there are 4x more pixels to work with in Best for Retina mode.