Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi @User5830285, in Parallels Desktop 15, we have introduced a new sound driver for macOS VMs - Intel HDA that supports audio up to 8/2 channels (out/in), 192kHz samplerate, 32bit samples w/o additional guest drivers.Any solutions here? I'm having the same problem running Mojave on Catalina, using Parallels Desktop 15.
It's very hard to find any information about this and like you say, support don't seem to understand the issue here. This is probably the only thing stopping me from buying this software (was on trial version).
Thank you for your reply! I have checked our Tech Support records, looks like we didn't finish the investigation back in March. Can you please collaborate with our engineers now? I will ask our senior engineers to contact you separately via email.Well, I have updated and the issue still exists.Paralelles applies EQ processing to the sound. Removing all low end and boosting mids making it sound truly AWEFUL.
This is not been fixed or updated, and support after admitting it, essentially was unable to help. 6 months later still no update. No point wasting your energy re-explaining the issue guys. It simply cannot be used for anything with sound.