I recently purchased Parallels desktop for MAC; installed the Transporter Agent on to the Vista PC that I wanted to Migrate to the Mac. Migration fails and I get the following error message: "An error occurred while Parallel Transporter was collecting information about source computer. Parallel Transporter Agent cannot access required libraries. Reinstall Transporter Agent and try again."
I did some digging around and found one issue where it said that if the "snapman.sys" file did not load into c:\windows\system32\driver directory, uninstall Transporter Agent, reboot and reinstall. I have tried that several times and each time I keep getting the same error message.
I am running Windows Vista Home Premium version. It was pre-installed on the pc when I purchased it.
Has anyone encountered this problem? Are there any successful solutions?
I did some digging around and found one issue where it said that if the "snapman.sys" file did not load into c:\windows\system32\driver directory, uninstall Transporter Agent, reboot and reinstall. I have tried that several times and each time I keep getting the same error message.
I am running Windows Vista Home Premium version. It was pre-installed on the pc when I purchased it.
Has anyone encountered this problem? Are there any successful solutions?