Input error while changing payment method

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by XabierE, Dec 13, 2021.

1. XabierE

XabierE Bit poster

Hi,
    My subscription expired 9 days again because there were issues with the previous credit card. I have tried to change the payment method and it has given me an INPUT ERROR. Then it says to fix the input error but none of the fields is highlighted.
    I've attached a screenshot.

There are no issues with the credit card used since we have made some payments with it recently.

Attached Files:

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, can you please confirm if you are following the exact steps mentioned in https://kb.parallels.com/en/123883.

3. XabierE

XabierE Bit poster

I can't follow those instructions exactly because it's not an active subscription, it's an Expired subscription.
    When I click on Renew there is a button called "Review Payment Options and Renew Subscription". After clicking on it, it opens a new tab where I need to enter the credit card details. I do so with the correct details and I get the error message on the screenshot.

4. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello @XabierE , please try to renew with different web Browser, change the credit card and try, you can also try to renew with PayPal.

5. XabierE

XabierE Bit poster

Hello, I have tried three different cards and Chrome and Firefox with no luck. Using paypal is not an option. It keeps on complaining that there is an input error, even though non of the fields is actually highlighted. It seems to be some sort of internal error in the payment website.
    Isn't there any way to check in the log what is wrong about the inputs or if the error happens for another reason?
    If this isn't solved soon I will stop trying to renew the licence and change to some other product that allows me to actually purchase a licence and keep it running.

6. XabierE

XabierE Bit poster

A colleague of mine managed to buy an upgrade for me, I don't know how but the problem is solved. Thanks.

7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we are happy to hear your issue has been fixed. Please reach us back for any further queries.