Install Epson Printer

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Parallels User, Feb 7, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Hi
    I have MacMini M1 and Win11 im trying to install the Epson driver to run my Epson 3880, and ET-8550 under Qimage, i always get some strange driver with very limited possabilites and i can't use, in another word i need full acces of the driver like im running clean Win11, this will be used under professional printing and therefore i need it to be orginal.

Is this possible? i tried to share printer from Mac, but that dosen´t give full acees as well

Best regards
    Jens

2. Pavel Merkulov

Pavel Merkulov Parallels Team

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

The Apple M1 chip has an ARM architecture (unlike the x86/x64 architecture typical of classic desktop processors). And in a virtual machine on a Mac with an M1 chip, it is currently possible to run only Window 11 ARM--the Windows version for processors with ARM architecture (for example, it is used on devices with mobile chips like Microsoft Surface Pro X). And indeed, despite the built-in compatibility layer that allows you to run x86/x64 applications on Windows ARM, some applications, or drivers do not work.

We advise you to contact the Epson support team to inquire about when the driver for Windows 11 ARM will be implemented.

Should you have any further questions, simply reply to this e-mail.

3. TrindadeA

TrindadeA Bit poster

Ola, estou com o mesmo problema. Voce consseguiu resolver ∑