newcastledigitalmedia
Bit poster
Hello,
I'm running Parallels Desktop 4.0.3810 on a MacBook Air, OS X 10.5.5 and would like to install Windows XP SP2 as a guest OS. I have the Windows install CD as a .dmg on my Air, and Parallels auto-detect sees it. I have typed in my Product key, and the installation starts off normally.
During the Windows install blue screen, I get the following:
Windows XP Professional Setup
Insert the disk labeled:
Parallels Paravirt Installation Disk
into drive A:
Press ENTER when ready
F3 = Quit ENTER=Continue
I've searched all over in the documentation and here in the FAQs for mention of Paravirt, but no luck.
Clicking on the Enter key does not make the installation proceed. F3 asks me to quit the installation.
When I look in the vm configuration, I see an "unattended.fdd" inside the .pvm
Any ideas?
Many thanks,
Alan
I'm running Parallels Desktop 4.0.3810 on a MacBook Air, OS X 10.5.5 and would like to install Windows XP SP2 as a guest OS. I have the Windows install CD as a .dmg on my Air, and Parallels auto-detect sees it. I have typed in my Product key, and the installation starts off normally.
During the Windows install blue screen, I get the following:
Windows XP Professional Setup
Insert the disk labeled:
Parallels Paravirt Installation Disk
into drive A:
Press ENTER when ready
F3 = Quit ENTER=Continue
I've searched all over in the documentation and here in the FAQs for mention of Paravirt, but no luck.
Clicking on the Enter key does not make the installation proceed. F3 asks me to quit the installation.
When I look in the vm configuration, I see an "unattended.fdd" inside the .pvm
Any ideas?
Many thanks,
Alan