Hey there,
I am trying to find the right software CD to install Windows XP Professional and I'm not sure if this one is considered an upgrade or if it in fact is a full version that I can use. Any thoughts?
This is what the CD says:
Windows xp Professional Version 2002
Operating System - already installed on your computer. Reinstallation CD for Microsoft Windows xp Professional Service pack 2.
This software is already installed on your computer. Only use this cd to reinstall the operating system on a dell computer.
My first thought is that this CD won't work. What do you all think?
Thanks.
I am trying to find the right software CD to install Windows XP Professional and I'm not sure if this one is considered an upgrade or if it in fact is a full version that I can use. Any thoughts?
This is what the CD says:
Windows xp Professional Version 2002
Operating System - already installed on your computer. Reinstallation CD for Microsoft Windows xp Professional Service pack 2.
This software is already installed on your computer. Only use this cd to reinstall the operating system on a dell computer.
My first thought is that this CD won't work. What do you all think?
Thanks.