SamanthaC1
Bit poster
Hi,
I've had some trouble with moving my license for parallels to my new mac.
First problem: Couldn't find license key - found that with help of support. Had to change my email address because old mac is work issue and this one is personal one so I wanted to delink from work profiles entirely.
Second Problem: Then I uninstalled from old mac and downloaded for new mac - it now says that the installation is active on another machine and when I log in, it doesn't allow me to apply license to the new installation. The error is the license is registered to another account but that is not possible.
Please assist.
I've had some trouble with moving my license for parallels to my new mac.
First problem: Couldn't find license key - found that with help of support. Had to change my email address because old mac is work issue and this one is personal one so I wanted to delink from work profiles entirely.
Second Problem: Then I uninstalled from old mac and downloaded for new mac - it now says that the installation is active on another machine and when I log in, it doesn't allow me to apply license to the new installation. The error is the license is registered to another account but that is not possible.
Please assist.