Philip_Fisher
Bit poster
I am new to Parallels Desktop. I have a Macbook Air running Yosemite. This computer has a 250gb drive of which 207gb has free space. I have a licensed copy of PD 10 and I am at the screen to create a New Virtual Machine. I would like to install Windows 8.1 as my Windows OS choice.
1. Do I install Windows 8 first then upgrade to 8.1?
2. How much free space do I allocate to Windows OS? Obviously, I don't want the Windows OS to take up all of the space.
3. When I start my Mac, I would like Yosemite to be the startup OS not Windows. Can I configure the startup OS?
1. Do I install Windows 8 first then upgrade to 8.1?
2. How much free space do I allocate to Windows OS? Obviously, I don't want the Windows OS to take up all of the space.
3. When I start my Mac, I would like Yosemite to be the startup OS not Windows. Can I configure the startup OS?