I have Parallels 2.5 on my machine. I am trying to install 4.0. I get to a screen that says I must turn off all virtual machines before I can proceed. It lists WIndows XP in that box. There is nothing I can click on except the "Back" button. However, the old Parallels is not on. I have restarted my MacBook Pro (new June 2009 version) and restarted the installation. I get the same error message.
Any ideas? Should I just trash the old parallels? I would like to get my data from an inventory program, but I do have a copy of that data on my old MacBook.
What do I do?
Any ideas? Should I just trash the old parallels? I would like to get my data from an inventory program, but I do have a copy of that data on my old MacBook.
What do I do?