B BlueSonic Bit poster Aug 19, 2021 #1 How do I revert back to my licensed version 13 for mac after installing version 14 for mac? Trial period ended for version 14.
How do I revert back to my licensed version 13 for mac after installing version 14 for mac? Trial period ended for version 14.
Maria@Parallels Problem solver Aug 19, 2021 #2 Hello, you can use this KB article to download Parallels Desktop 13 version and activate it with your license key then.
Hello, you can use this KB article to download Parallels Desktop 13 version and activate it with your license key then.
B BlueSonic Bit poster Aug 20, 2021 #3 Hi, thank you. Do I just run this download for v 13 and re-add the license and all my original Applications installed on windows will be there?
Hi, thank you. Do I just run this download for v 13 and re-add the license and all my original Applications installed on windows will be there?