Panagiotis Atmatzidis
Bit poster
Hello,
I'm using VirtualBox to install Debian GNU/Linux on an external SD card - on a macbook air 2011 - using a specific command which allows me to map the SD card (/dev/disk1) to a virtual machine like:
Then I choose the Primary IDE the debian.iso and secondary drive the VBAdebian.vmdk and continue with the installation.
This procedure will install a bootable Debian system on the external SD card which I can use with an embedded device that I own.
Can I do this with parallels somehow?
Best Regards
I'm using VirtualBox to install Debian GNU/Linux on an external SD card - on a macbook air 2011 - using a specific command which allows me to map the SD card (/dev/disk1) to a virtual machine like:
VBoxManage internalcommands createrawvmdk -filename ~/Documents/VirtualBox\ VM/VBAdebian.vmdk -rawdisk /dev/disk1
Then I choose the Primary IDE the debian.iso and secondary drive the VBAdebian.vmdk and continue with the installation.
This procedure will install a bootable Debian system on the external SD card which I can use with an embedded device that I own.
Can I do this with parallels somehow?
Best Regards