Hi,
I have an existing licence for the above, but cannot install it on a new mac.
I have downloaded the latest dmg for v9, click on it and it mounts, as expected. I then click the install icon and I am asked if I want to open the file as it has been downloaded from the internet. I click yes.
Next I get an error message (see .png file) and the process starts all over again.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Mark
I have an existing licence for the above, but cannot install it on a new mac.
I have downloaded the latest dmg for v9, click on it and it mounts, as expected. I then click the install icon and I am asked if I want to open the file as it has been downloaded from the internet. I click yes.
Next I get an error message (see .png file) and the process starts all over again.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Mark