Hello,
I have a MacBook pro that I use my VM on. It's top of the line so everything runs seamless. Although, the laptop comes with 500Gigs of HD space. And since I do a lot of music and video production (music on the VM side). I tend to eat space fast. I have an upgraded Dropbox account and my internet runs anywhere in between 150MB to 200MB a second. So here's my question.
If I moved my VM to Dropbox and ran it from Dropbox, would there be a huge issue? I guess I could always just test this myself but I thought I'd get some feedback as well. Thanks.
I have a MacBook pro that I use my VM on. It's top of the line so everything runs seamless. Although, the laptop comes with 500Gigs of HD space. And since I do a lot of music and video production (music on the VM side). I tend to eat space fast. I have an upgraded Dropbox account and my internet runs anywhere in between 150MB to 200MB a second. So here's my question.
If I moved my VM to Dropbox and ran it from Dropbox, would there be a huge issue? I guess I could always just test this myself but I thought I'd get some feedback as well. Thanks.