Hi,
I'm quite new to Parallels and have only the trial version for the moment.
I'm trying to install W10 from a USB dongle on my Mid 2010 MacBook Pro. I believe it should work OK.
My specs are the following:
- MacOS Sierra
- Intel Core2Duo 2.66Ghz
- 8G RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256Mb
- SSD drive
Installation start OK, copy the files, ... but after the first automatic restart, I just get a back screen with a spinning wheel besides the title "Parallels Wizard". Nothing I can do about.
3 questions:
- Is it a known problem? What can I do about it?
- Can my config run W10 in Parallels or is it too short?
- I'm planning to upgrade to 16G RAM. In the case this install would work, would it be a good move?
Thanks
I'm quite new to Parallels and have only the trial version for the moment.
I'm trying to install W10 from a USB dongle on my Mid 2010 MacBook Pro. I believe it should work OK.
My specs are the following:
- MacOS Sierra
- Intel Core2Duo 2.66Ghz
- 8G RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256Mb
- SSD drive
Installation start OK, copy the files, ... but after the first automatic restart, I just get a back screen with a spinning wheel besides the title "Parallels Wizard". Nothing I can do about.
3 questions:
- Is it a known problem? What can I do about it?
- Can my config run W10 in Parallels or is it too short?
- I'm planning to upgrade to 16G RAM. In the case this install would work, would it be a good move?
Thanks