Installl a vm MacOS in a Mac

NicoDuca

Bit poster
Hi , I install a vm MacOS 15 in a Mac and it's very slow all, graphics and all the things.
I also have anothers vm one from ubuntu and another one with a Win10 and this two works ok.
Someone knows why the vm from the Mac is working slowly? Wich one could be the problem?

Thanks
 
Thanks, I try reintalling and the same problem, I try to put more and less RAM, more and less graphic ram, more processors and nothing.
Another help? Thanks
 
Hi , I install a vm MacOS 15 in a Mac and it's very slow all, graphics and all the things.
I also have anothers vm one from ubuntu and another one with a Win10 and this two works ok.
Someone knows why the vm from the Mac is working slowly? Wich one could be the problem?

Thanks
When you use macOS X as a virtual machine 3D acceleration does not work in it, refer to the article for more details.
 
Back
Top