Internet NOT working in bridge on virtual system - PLEASE HELP?

AlexPebody

Bit poster
Hi everyone!

I have router (all in router and mac Internet working OK):

ip lan: 192.168.1.1
mask: 255.255.255.0

ip wan, mask, dns = from my internet provider

I have my MacBook:

ip lan: 192.168.1.2
mask: 255.255.255.0
gw: 192.168.1.1
dns: 192.168.1.1

I have Parallels Dsktop on my MacBook and Windows 7 in there (BRIDGE to WIFI real adapter in my MacBook):

ip lan: 192.168.1.3
mask: 255.255.255.0
gw: 192.168.1.1
dns: 192.168.1.1

---

When im ping ya.ru DNS was resolve OK, but ping NOT WORKING (((((((
When im tracert ya.ru HE going to my Router IP and freez...

What i can do with this what take normal working internet on ny Win7???

---

Im added Parallels in to my MacBook firewall
Im disabled firewall in Win7 virtual machine

Im check all what i can, but Internet WAS NOT WORKING ((((( PLEASE HELP????? Thanks!!

---

Im call to support of Parallels and they talk to me about this trouble in MacBook (CAN'T ADD CHECK IN TO POINT):

shot.png

What you think about this??? And how this can be solved???
 
Last edited:
Back
Top