Inux mint 19.1 Tessa issue with parallels tools

Discussion in 'Linux Virtual Machine' started by JuanG2, Mar 6, 2019.

1. JuanG2

JuanG2 Bit poster

hello, have anyone dowloaded the linux mint 19.1 (Tessa) and being able to install parallels tools?
    please help

2. Hansd7

Hansd7 Bit poster

Yes, I did, installing was a breeze. I am still experimenting with the settings for smooth functioning. Its a bit slow and not responsive as I do like.

3. JuanG2

JuanG2 Bit poster

Thanks for answering, may I ask you where did you get your image from and what version of Parallels are you using because you are right, the installation doesn't take long but the video driver is not the right one and parallels tools won't install. thanks again.

4. JuanG2

JuanG2 Bit poster

Hands7, Thank you for your help, I was making the rookie topical mistakes, but after several tries, I realized my mistakes and now I got it running well, actually is running pretty fast (MacBook Pro retina ssd, core I5 8GB RAM) thanks again for your help.

5. @JuanG2, we've received your reply :

Thanks for answering, I couldnt install parallels tools, it say that the source is mounted on the host computer and don't have access to it. Then if I restart it say didnt found operating system. I got the ISO from the Linux mint Home Page, what couldnt I be domingo wrong?Enviado desde mi dispositivo Samsung