Invalid activation key for PD 5 (updte from PD 4)

JeanN

Bit poster
I purchased PD 4 (upgrade 3 to 4 english version) at the beggining of november.
A few days after, I received the proposal of Paralles for a free upgrade to PD 5, with an upgrade key provided in the same mail.
The update from 4 to 5 has been OK.

Unfortunalety, when I launch the new version (5 french version), the provided key isn't recognized.
I get the message "this is an invalid key" ( "Cette clé est incorrecte" in french).

Has anybody got the same issue ?
 
I'm having the same problem - I've got the activation key from parallels.com > My Account > My Registered Product and copy-pasted it.
 
I'm having the same problem. Got my key from parallels.com > My Account > My Registered Products and copy-pasted the key. When I updated from PD 3 to 4 in the past I had the same problem and got no response from the support, but now I've got at least a confirmation that my question was received ;-).
 
I'm having the same problem but in my case I suspect it's because the activation key printed on the CD sleeve is incomplete. The last set has five characters, not six.
 
Back
Top