Hello,
I'd like to know if there is any documentation or other source to find more info on the Parallels IOS protocol handler tuxclient. I'm interested in customizing a "launcher" app that I use with various handlers to do a variety of things. I looked on an IOS URL scheme wiki (URL below) which has a lot of known URL schemes but didn't see any info on your tuxclient URL scheme. Google didn't turn up much. Can you help?
Thank you!
Akosma IOS URL scheme wiki:
http://wiki.akosma.com/IPhone_URL_Schemes
I'd like to know if there is any documentation or other source to find more info on the Parallels IOS protocol handler tuxclient. I'm interested in customizing a "launcher" app that I use with various handlers to do a variety of things. I looked on an IOS URL scheme wiki (URL below) which has a lot of known URL schemes but didn't see any info on your tuxclient URL scheme. Google didn't turn up much. Can you help?
Thank you!
Akosma IOS URL scheme wiki:
http://wiki.akosma.com/IPhone_URL_Schemes