iphone 4s compatibility issues

Discussion in 'Parallels Website and Forum' started by JayEdward, Nov 15, 2011.

1. JayEdward

JayEdward Bit poster

Hi all, I've just joined the forum so if I'm posting this in the wrong place please redirect me. I've been using parallels on my macbook pro running an image of XP for the past year now without any issues. I recently got an iPhone 4s and upon connecting while running parallels the whole computer freezes up or works super slow. Once I eventually manage to shut down parallels the computer still doesn't recover unless I do a restart. This even happens if I plug it into the mac and not a virtual xp port.... Anyone got any ideas? Would be much appreciated

2. JayEdward

JayEdward Bit poster

Update

Actually it only does it when I choose the mac usb port. If I choose the virtual machine port it works fine

3. JayEdward

JayEdward Bit poster

Update

Nothing to do with the iPhone 4s or parallels. itunes appears to be freezing and since I don't have it on XP image it works fine when I choose the XP port

4. zubairz

zubairz Banned

my iphone 4g firmware version 4.3.5 dead during jailbreak

my iphone 4g firmware version 4.3.5 dead during jailbreak i try to restore but show error 3194
    i use tiny umberaila this error clear but show another error 1600 ....
    i try many procedure to clear the error but problem not solved any sugession ???
    i already check this procedure iphone apps android appsiphone 4s but no success...

dk is the best

5. kattiep

kattiep Bit poster