Hello,
I'm new to this forum so excuse me if this question was already posted.
I've been using Windows through Parallels on my Mac for quite a long time and I've found out I have to change the configuration of the VM quite often since I use the VM for different things. Is it possible to create 2 different configuration profiles for my VM so that I can run a machine on a previously set up profile?
The 2 main configurations I am interested in are:
- If I want to use just one program from the VM such as Excel for Windows or MS Access, I would like my VM to start in a coherence mode and set for only using 1GB of my mac's RAM and, let's say, one processor core.
- Sometimes, I need to do some work using only Windows, so in this case I would like my VM to start in a Full Screen mode and with full computer performance (8GB RAM and 4 CPU cores).
So is it possible to have such 2 different profiles with different links (shortcuts) in my Dock?
Thank you for any help!
BC.
I'm new to this forum so excuse me if this question was already posted.
I've been using Windows through Parallels on my Mac for quite a long time and I've found out I have to change the configuration of the VM quite often since I use the VM for different things. Is it possible to create 2 different configuration profiles for my VM so that I can run a machine on a previously set up profile?
The 2 main configurations I am interested in are:
- If I want to use just one program from the VM such as Excel for Windows or MS Access, I would like my VM to start in a coherence mode and set for only using 1GB of my mac's RAM and, let's say, one processor core.
- Sometimes, I need to do some work using only Windows, so in this case I would like my VM to start in a Full Screen mode and with full computer performance (8GB RAM and 4 CPU cores).
So is it possible to have such 2 different profiles with different links (shortcuts) in my Dock?
Thank you for any help!
BC.