Is parrallel 6 compaatible with dual monitor?...

denisl

Bit poster
Hi,

all in the title...

I have old version of parrallel desktop who don' t support dual monitor...

Can the new version 6 run on both monitor...?

Thanks for your answer
 
Hi, denisl!

What is your old version?

PD6 supports multiple monitors in fullscreen mode. There is special point in View menu - "Use All Displays in Full Screen"
 
Last edited:
Hi alev,
Thanks for your answer

I have an 3,0 version...

And I just found how to use my dual monitor... in the view/customize....
 
Hi, denisl!

What is your old version?

PD6 supports multiple monitors in fullscreen mode. There is special point in View menu - "Use All Displays in Full Screen"

How do we dedicate an external lower resolution monitor for a VM in non-full screen mode?
 
Nevermind, figured it out.

Drag the VM window to the secondary monitor and then go fullscreen while having the 'Use all displays' setting disabled.
 
Maximum resolution?

I can't get full 1920x1200 on external AND full 1680x1050 on internal display. I'm using MacBook Pro 15" 1GB graphics early 2011 model.

I can get full resolution on internal display but then only a max of 1600 x 1200 on external. Or I can get full resolution 1920x1200 on external but not native resolution on internal (native is 1680x1050 but can only get 1600x1200 to appear as max resolution).

Anyone else having issues?
 
Hi, denisl!

What is your old version?

PD6 supports multiple monitors in fullscreen mode. There is special point in View menu - "Use All Displays in Full Screen"

But what is the maximum resolution supported with Parallels 6 only using 256MB?
 
Back
Top