Is there a keyboard shortcut to toggle out of Coherence?

rauckr

Member
I am able to find keyboard shortcuts to toggle Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac between operating modes except I cannot find one to toggle out of Coherence. Have I simply missed it? I know I can click the Parallels icon in the menu bar, then choose Exit Coherence but is there a keyboard shortcut?
 
Update on problem

The Parallels View Menu lists Control + Command +C to toggle Coherence mode and it works to toggle into Coherence but does not work to toggle out of Coherence. Is this a bug?
 
Further Update

The keyboard shortcut: Control + Command + C works in both directions as long as Crystal Mode is not turned on. If in Coherence Mode (without Crystal mode), a Windows application must be open and have the Focus for this shortcut to work toggling out of Coherence.
 
Back
Top