AndrewJohn
Bit poster
Hello - I'm hoping there's a simple guide I can follow to update my system.
I'm running Windows 7 as a VM using Parallels 11 on a MacBook running Yosemite v10.10.5.
I want to update the MacBook to High Sierra. I also want to continue using Windows 7 with the existing applications.
I understand I should update my Parallels 11 to Parallels 13. I believe my Parallels 11 was an earlier upgrade of Parallels 9 or 10 some time ago.
I want to do this without having to re-install both Windows 7 and all the Windows applications I use, or data etc. Will Parallels 13 simply install on top of my existing Parallels 11 so my existing Windows 7 with run?
Can someone kindly suggest a guide or series of guides I might follow to do this upgrade? Thanks very much. Andrew.
I'm running Windows 7 as a VM using Parallels 11 on a MacBook running Yosemite v10.10.5.
I want to update the MacBook to High Sierra. I also want to continue using Windows 7 with the existing applications.
I understand I should update my Parallels 11 to Parallels 13. I believe my Parallels 11 was an earlier upgrade of Parallels 9 or 10 some time ago.
I want to do this without having to re-install both Windows 7 and all the Windows applications I use, or data etc. Will Parallels 13 simply install on top of my existing Parallels 11 so my existing Windows 7 with run?
Can someone kindly suggest a guide or series of guides I might follow to do this upgrade? Thanks very much. Andrew.