I was really please to see the isolate my Mac option, but I still keep getting the Parallels Shared Folders shortcut put on the desktop every time Tools installs or upgrades.
This is a massive pain as I have many VMs on a number of Macs running Parallels. I don't want the PC to have any access to the host machines and I don't want this annoying shortcut that doesn't do anything on all the desktops. So every time I upgrade I have to log into the whole lot and delete them all again.
Please, if the PC is set to isolated, don't put that shortcut on the desktop (or at least give us an option to not have it).
Thanks.
This is a massive pain as I have many VMs on a number of Macs running Parallels. I don't want the PC to have any access to the host machines and I don't want this annoying shortcut that doesn't do anything on all the desktops. So every time I upgrade I have to log into the whole lot and delete them all again.
Please, if the PC is set to isolated, don't put that shortcut on the desktop (or at least give us an option to not have it).
Thanks.