SORRY FOR THE SHOUTING... but I've tried as asking here (many, many months ago, a couple of times), I've tried asking in a few of the Apple support groups, I've tried Microsoft, and no one can give me any working answer.
After a clean install of Windows 10, I tried to install the newest edition of Office 365 out for Windows again. The installation took as long as expected... but nothing installed. I borrowed a friends notebook and did my Windows work.
My friend died last week, and I returned the notebook to his family. I have been trying, over and over again, to install Office 365 (now with Windows 16, I think? For Windows? Doesn't matter) back onto the Mac running the most current version of OS X and Parallels. It looks as if it installs, it reports that the installation was successful, but there are no Office 365 apps installed.
I haven't tried searching the knowledgebase again. I don't really know how this forum software works - whether I will receive a notification if answer or what. i have so many Apple products and I use Access and would like to begin using it again.
PLEASE - CAN ANYONE HELP???
After a clean install of Windows 10, I tried to install the newest edition of Office 365 out for Windows again. The installation took as long as expected... but nothing installed. I borrowed a friends notebook and did my Windows work.
My friend died last week, and I returned the notebook to his family. I have been trying, over and over again, to install Office 365 (now with Windows 16, I think? For Windows? Doesn't matter) back onto the Mac running the most current version of OS X and Parallels. It looks as if it installs, it reports that the installation was successful, but there are no Office 365 apps installed.
I haven't tried searching the knowledgebase again. I don't really know how this forum software works - whether I will receive a notification if answer or what. i have so many Apple products and I use Access and would like to begin using it again.
PLEASE - CAN ANYONE HELP???