Is Windows Aero, Flip, and Flip 3D, supported in Windows Vista on Parallels?

Hi,

I use Windows Vista with Parallels 3 and latest build, and windows Aero and flip does not work for me on this version. However, I was wondering if this functionality worked on parallels version 4? All the marketing stuff on V4 suggests it will. Does anyone know?

Regards
kevin
 
Aero requirements in terms of hardware 3D support is curiously more demanding than most of 3D games and apps, it requires Pixel shader 2.0 support.
 
Why isn't it supported though, Parallels 4.0 says it supports Pixel Shader 2.0?
I've been told they are working on it for Windows 7 for the next update, surely it will be added to Vista as well right?

Kind Regards
 
Ehh, yikes, it's very likely, but then again not all graphics cards support DX10 do they?

Is it possible for Parallels 4.0 to support DX10 or is that impossible?

Kind Regards
 
Back
Top